Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water Flavourings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jodywantstobeasize10, 17 April 2007 Social URL.

1. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Can any1 tell me if there is a limit to how much water flavourings you can have each day?

thanks guys xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The official limit is 1 teaspoon per day.

I'm very norty and have it in everything!! Hasn't affected me, but it isn't the same for everyone!!!

xx

4. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

What do they actually taste like? They are on my list CD Shopping list along with some Tetra packs and mix-a-mousse.

TT
    x

5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    They taste yummers!!!! Not sure what to compare them too......erm......The Summer Berry is kinda like Ribena? and the orange is.........erm kinda lemony orange to me. I love them both.

You can add some to packs and make yummy things like choccie orange shakes!!!

xx

6. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Never had the orange but the fruits one is gorgeous....i could quite easily drink it all day.....

7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Bear in mind that a tsp makes up a litre, so it does go a long way.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.