Water flavourings

Blue Butterfly said:
Do you have any friends who are doing CD that could get you the water flavourings?

I have emailed 5 CDC's! There are tons where I live so hopefully one will be nice to me and let me have some.
I also know 3 people in my village who are doing CD and so is my hairdresser so maybe if I ask them nicely they will be able to get me some if the cdc says no.

*lil* if I can get the water flavourings and not have to pay a join up fee or anything silly then I'd be happy to get extra and send you some. (I am allowed to do that aren't I? That's not against the rules coz I'm not swapping Exante packs or anything, right?)

Ahh no I don't know anyone doing the diet!
If you have any luck getting any and Its not against any rules then yes please that would be brilliant!! :)
I can paypal you the money if you have that :)

I did think about sending for some of the water flavourings from *** ****

I can't post the website though for some reason. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
That diet is not allowed on MiniMins

If a cdc charges any reg fee, they are bang out of order, been told this today

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing against the products they sell, but when the site is linked here, we get a load of spammers! ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Ahh no I don't know anyone doing the diet!
If you have any luck getting any and Its not against any rules then yes please that would be brilliant!! :)
I can paypal you the money if you have that :)

I do have paypal yup.
Just waiting to hear back from everyone, I'll let you know what they say! *fingers crossed* coz plain water is boring me to tears!

Blue Butterfly said:
I do have paypal yup.
Just waiting to hear back from everyone, I'll let you know what they say! *fingers crossed* coz plain water is boring me to tears!

Lol me too :-(

woohoooooo! One of the CDC's (happens to be the one closest to me :D) couldn't have been nicer.
I told her I was on Exante but was bored with plain water and I said I know I'm not on Cambridge but could I have some flavouring anyway and she said it doesn't matter that I'm not on that diet, 'whatever works for you' is what she said and that it's no problem at all and will sell me water flavourings for however long I need to buy them! Bless her :D
*lil* I'll pm you.

So anyone else who is bored with plain water then do ask your nearest cambridge diet consultant coz some of them are nice and will say yes.

Thanks hun you are the greatest!!!!
I'm gonna tell that CDC where she can shove her £10 lol!!!

Back