Water flavourings?

tenney 75

Hi there, anyone on TS use water flavourings as read somewhere they contain a few carbs that may knock you out of ketosis. I wanted to use them as read they contain fibre and thought that it might help if I have constipation. Also do you tend to lose weight even if you dont do the exercise. Its just that I thought with it being my 1st week I might not have the energy.

Oooh the blackcurrant one is lush with sparkling water and ice just checked the label there's 2.65 fibre in 5g serving so yup bit o fibre there but for loo issues get psyllium husk capules fae holland and barratts loads o people swear by them on here.
For you tracker go to ticker factory and set one up pretty easy just post it on your signature on minimins profile and away you go xxxxx

I use CD water flavourings and drink about 3 litres a day with it.

I dont use Exante ones at all, the carb level in them is considerably higher than CD

Where can I get CD flavourings if not on CD? I agree that the exante flavouring are nice but not as nice as the one on LL yum xx

I will have to have a look around for 'a nice CDC'. Not seen the flavours on eBay but will try again xx

Oh poo!!!

I tried the blackcurrant water flavouring the other night and thought it was horrible. I read someone on this forum liken it to that cystitis medicine stuff that you mix with water and I think I'd have to agree with that. Tis a pity, I'd really like to find a nice diluting juice to make up my own flavoured water.

Back