Water Flavourings...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

do you recommend them, are they nice/worth it ? Just making up my list for tomorrow when I visit my CDC. I'll be on wk 3 so think I am ok to have them now along with some bars.
    I didn't try them last time at all but thinking it might be nice to have something with taste in it occasionally.

just eta : are they very sweet? I can't manage the choc. orange shake as I find it way too sweet for me, are they anything like that ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Musical Missy

Musical Missy Full Member

Well I personally couldn't manage without them - I very rarely drink water without them as I'm really not that keen on plain water. The only time I don't use them is when I'm in the pub - getting out a tub of white powder is never the best of ideas!
    I find it best to use a very little though - it says on the tub to use a tsp per litre but I only use half a tsp per litre - was nearly sick the first time I tried it with a whole teaspoon!

MM x

4. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I find it too sweet if you use the whole tsp as well - so I use less.
    I think they are both lovely, and particularly nice in sparkling water with ice...

5. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I use them all the time, I couldn't manage without them either. However I don't use the suggested amount either. I do one level teaspoon in 2 litres of water and its just right for me

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

What flavours do they come in?

7. SharonJayne1970

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    there is sunshine orange, summer berries and a savoury one. You are only supposed to have one teaspoon a day as well because if you are ketosensitive it could knock you out of ketosis

misscheeky likes this.
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Thanks for that sharon, def gona get some of my cdc this weekend:)

9. SharonJayne1970

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You can add them to your shakes too check out the sticky with recipes on. Also in the summer they are nice mixed with water to make lollies. I also quite like them hot sometimes too

10. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Thanks for the replies, I may go for the summer berries one tomorrow - like the idea of using it in sparkling water Mrs Pink.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.