• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavourings...

do you recommend them, are they nice/worth it ? Just making up my list for tomorrow when I visit my CDC. I'll be on wk 3 so think I am ok to have them now along with some bars.
I didn't try them last time at all but thinking it might be nice to have something with taste in it occasionally.

just eta : are they very sweet? I can't manage the choc. orange shake as I find it way too sweet for me, are they anything like that ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well I personally couldn't manage without them - I very rarely drink water without them as I'm really not that keen on plain water. The only time I don't use them is when I'm in the pub - getting out a tub of white powder is never the best of ideas!
I find it best to use a very little though - it says on the tub to use a tsp per litre but I only use half a tsp per litre - was nearly sick the first time I tried it with a whole teaspoon!

MM x

Yes I find it too sweet if you use the whole tsp as well - so I use less.
I think they are both lovely, and particularly nice in sparkling water with ice...

I use them all the time, I couldn't manage without them either. However I don't use the suggested amount either. I do one level teaspoon in 2 litres of water and its just right for me

You can add them to your shakes too check out the sticky with recipes on. Also in the summer they are nice mixed with water to make lollies. I also quite like them hot sometimes too

Thanks for the replies, I may go for the summer berries one tomorrow - like the idea of using it in sparkling water Mrs Pink.