Water?? How much??

R u Irish or cockney, both same ......never stop:Dxx

Ha ha i lived in england till i was 5 and was cockney, then we moved to Ireland!!!

Tell me about it ha ha! Im like that bread, best of both ha ha

Your a fruit cake dont know about a bread cake;)x

Jesus! I post a question this morning and come back and find half the members have responded!!! Very impressed!!!

OK, so 6 litres is too much & 2 litres is slightly too little so if i stick to between 3 & 4 a day, im sorted!!!:D

Thanks everyone!!!

Genius:D xxx

was that a serious comment or were you making fun of me Mr???!!!!:D

Sorry:D:D:D:D X

Its just that I find a funny side to everything and your grasp of basic maths tickled me:D:D:D:D xx

Im too logical for my own good....:sigh: I think to much... Im known as "Monica" (from Friends) to my mates.....

Actually, maybe i should'nt have said that!!!:D:D

And im very good as Maths thanks very much!!!!!

I know Monica, as I have just witnessed.:px

Certainly are M;)x

Ok I am totally confused! I drink about 6ltrs a day (including the water with the shakes/teas). So now i need to drink less? I have already had 3ltrs, i will be really thirsty if i stop drinking!! Ugh!! I guess i will try and go down to 4ltrs. Now is that seperate from shake water? or do i include shake amounts in my total?

I was talking to the lady who weighs me today and asked her was i drinking too much she ask how much and i said 6ltrs + teas and coffees making it about 7 NOT including water for my shakes!
She said no i was fine to keep drinking my normal amount, but then i told her about you all saying if you drinnk too much ya can flood your kidneys then she said no no thats only if you sit down and drink a shocking amount in one sitting!!

Yeah. Sure it would be dangerous if you drink 5 ltrs in the space of an hour. I think as long as you feel ok drinking the amount your drinking, then keep doing it. I am used to drinking a lot now and feel dehydrated if i dont drink, so am going to stick to it. I am sure Lipotrim wont promote you drinking too much cos if someone did actually take it too far and got sick, then it will make the diet look bad. So they would prefer to get the dieters to play safe.

I was talking to the lady who weighs me today and asked her was i drinking too much she ask how much and i said 6ltrs + teas and coffees making it about 7 NOT including water for my shakes!
She said no i was fine to keep drinking my normal amount, but then i told her about you all saying if you drinnk too much ya can flood your kidneys then she said no no thats only if you sit down and drink a shocking amount in one sitting!!

Well if she thinks it fine and it's not made you ill before now i guess just go with what you think is best. I've no idea how your doing it though! Most i've ever had was 5litres and it was the only time i ever felt light headed. I got that feeling you get when your hit by the fresh air as you leave the pub after a skinfull!

Back