Water intake any answers

elle82

I'm not able to drink that much water it jus won't go down so only have an average loss of 2 to 3lbs per week is it true the more you drink the more u loose??

In my understanding, if you don't drink enough, then your body will retain water, which makes you heavier. How long have you been on Lipotrim elle? It is recommended that you take small amounts of water through the day rather than try and down lots in one go :)

Thank u so much 4 that info I was on it for 7 weeks but was having very little losses and my motivation seem to go out the window :( so I cheated n haven't been able 2 re start I have 2 weeks supply and I keep using those famous words il start 2morrow,but 2morrow never comes lol..so thought if I cud figure out why I was having small losses would motivate me more to go back on..sorry 4 the long story I'm jus stuck in a really un happy situation :( some days I went without drinking water for a day or 2

You need to have at least the guideline amount hun, not just for more impact on the scales but for health reasons too. It is vital is water on a TFR diet.

I struggle with the water intake, massively, i was a diet coke drinker prior to LT so never drunk water .. but i force it down and it's getting easier. I find using small 500ml bottles and sipping throughout the day helps me loads :) xx

Thank u Katie was really helpful am going 2 try that a small bottle and sip through out the day..my chemist wasnt very supportive and I was getting lots of headaches and dizzy spells..I also drank lots of coke and no water lol it's a big change..how long have u been on the diet?

Thank u Katie was really helpful am going 2 try that a small bottle and sip through out the day..my chemist wasnt very supportive and I was getting lots of headaches and dizzy spells..I also drank lots of coke and no water lol it's a big change..how long have u been on the diet?

It is well worth a try hun as it's worked for me :) sipping helps any hunger too.

I'm sorry that your chemist isn't helpful, some of them aren't but the headaches and dizzy spells may be due to dehydration so get that water intake up from today. It is a massive change from diet coke to water .. i swear i was addicted lol

I am on my third week and doing well thank you. I had a virus at the weekend but luckily its buggered off and i stayed 100% .. it is a change i needed to make and already so glad i did make. How are you getting on? xx

Hi Elle, I have the same trouble and really struggle to get my daily water intake down me but I do find it a little easier when I put ice in it. For some reason I can drink more when it's ice cold and like Katie, I find it helps with hunger :)

Also, I read somewhere that drinking water does improve weightloss. The article said that you burn an extra 250-to-500 calories a day by drinking 8-to-10 glasses of ice cold water because your body has to burn calories (or fat) in order to heat the ice cold water back up to your body temperature so basically... you can lose up to 1lb a week just by drinking ice cold water. Good luck with your weightloss x

Thank u and well done u sound really positive glad ur felling better :) at least u was drinking diet mine wasnt lol..I tried 2 start on Monday but failed was so upset with myself it seems the more try's I have the harder it gets..if u dnt mind me asking how much Wud u like 2 loose n wots ur target? I'm looking 4 motivation any where I can get it lol..I was always a size 6 to an 8 I had my first 2 girls and was straight in a 10 which I was happy with then I went on to have 2 more girls and went up to a 16 which is making me really un happy..I'm 12.2 stone and would like to be an ideal weight of 9 stone to get me back into a 10..everyone assumes 3stone isn't much but to me it's a he'll of a lot I once was 7 and a half stone..I can't wear jeans as my legs rub 2gether (not nice)..sorry 4 the life story lol

Thank u zanny have got sum really useful tips of here am loving it :)..I love ice n my drink so I think that will defo help in the water,wish I knew all this b4 that more water = less hunger n more weight loss :) time 2 change and concentrate on the positives I jus wona wear jeans lol how long have u been on it?

The only way I was able to drink around 2 litres a day was having empty 2 litre drinks bottles and keep them in the fridge chilled...........that was for my shakes then the smaller sports type water bottles ....but could not stomach the water at room temp

Thank u and well done u sound really positive glad ur felling better :) at least u was drinking diet mine wasnt lol..I tried 2 start on Monday but failed was so upset with myself it seems the more try's I have the harder it gets..if u dnt mind me asking how much Wud u like 2 loose n wots ur target? I'm looking 4 motivation any where I can get it lol..I was always a size 6 to an 8 I had my first 2 girls and was straight in a 10 which I was happy with then I went on to have 2 more girls and went up to a 16 which is making me really un happy..I'm 12.2 stone and would like to be an ideal weight of 9 stone to get me back into a 10..everyone assumes 3stone isn't much but to me it's a he'll of a lot I once was 7 and a half stone..I can't wear jeans as my legs rub 2gether (not nice)..sorry 4 the life story lol

I found full fat coke way to sweet .. diet is much nicer.

When i began i had 8st to lose, now i'm minus 18 lbs and when i lose the full 8st it'll take me to 13st as i was 21st the day i started :( ... i have more than 8st to lose realistically but getting to 13st will put back to a size 12 and to the last time i was happy, i'll take it from there once i get there.

Any weight is hard to lose, it really is ... if it wasn't then no one would be overweight. 3st is going to take loads of determination but you can do it .. you really can. We are all in this together :) xx

People on this site are great, always full of little idea's to support each other along the way :) and I love that people share their pics when they get to or near their goal weight, I find it really helps keeps me motivated. As for me, I started with WW in July this year and lost 12lbs in 6 weeks which was fine, but for the amount I have to lose it felt a little too slow for me. So from September I started on the Cambridge Plan, similar to Lipotrim in that it's a TFR (it has added options later when you're ready for it) and I'm so glad I did because I now know that TFR diets work for me. I started in July at 21.6 and now 17.2. Hell of a way to go yet but I'm starting to see the difference now and that's really helping too :) TFR's also save me a stack of time not having to plan! Bonus :D

PS. hope you're drinking water as you're reading this! ;D

I find fizzy water easier to drink. Have you tried that? I was TFR for 8 weeks and currently refeeding but have kept up with the water intake so you do get used to it over time. I was a big pepsi max drinker before and can't stomach it at the moment so your tastes also change. Good luck. Xx

Thank u guys soooo much tbh have found way more support and useful info from u guys than any of my friends :)..u have all done so well and should b proud of ur selves..uve given me hope that I can do this :)...I definitely have a sweet tooth so loveeeed coke! As 4 warm water can't stand it..I have never tried sparking water but that is now defo on my list lol...good luck 2 all of u I really hope we get we want out of this

I also used to buy sparking water in a lovely glass bottle for a sat night treat and drink it from a wine glass lol!! I liked to pretend i was having a cava (another thing I haven't gone back too funnily enough)

Good luck with it Elle and yes you'll love the sparkiling water so give that a go. There're also some nice teas you can try seeing as it's Winter & pretty nippy. I love fennel tea which I get in Holland and Barrett and also Dr. Stuart's Slim Plus tea.

x S

Lol that's funny I shall put mine in a cola glass hehe..hope ur re feed goes well :) how much did u loose n the 4 weeks?

Hey shivie thank u will try that would be nice 2 sit and sip something hot wen the kids go 2 bed..do u put a sweetener in the tea?

elle82 said:
Lol that's funny I shall put mine in a cola glass hehe..hope ur re feed goes well :) how much did u loose n the 4 weeks?

I lost a total of 42lbs in the 8 weeks. Still got 13 to go to tgt but going down the calorie counting/ low GI route for that. Although toying with coming back on to TFR after new year for how ever long it takes if I feel up to it (and depending on damange done over Christmas but will try to be very good lol)

WOW that's amazing I wish I could loose that in 8 weeks Wud prob take me about 12 weeks...congratulations 42lb takes me 2 my goal weight if it's any help my sister did lipotrim for 5weeks and lost a stone and a half and then came off and ate salads and chicken and lost a further 2 and a half stone which toke her to 8 stone so it's more than poss 4 u 2 loose the rest on a low gi..and hope fully Xmas won't make u put on :)

Back