water intake diary

hows every1 doing 2day?
im doing alot better than last week, have had 2L so far today, will prob have another half to 1L before bed.
quite pleased with myself. found that if its in the bottle i wont drink much but if i have it in a glass i wana finish it. strange.
x x

4.5 litres is the absolute maximum recommended amount. And thats ONLY if you either do a lot of exercise, or use less than the recommended amount of water in the shakes/soup.

The recommended 'water' (slightly misleading as it should actually be "Fluid") intake INCLUDES all black tea & Coffee.

I got this information directly from Lipotrim, on two seperate occasions. HTH?

well didnt you prove me wrong! haha! Ive been told so many different things and i have nearly 700-800 ml in my shakes + four litres water + tea sometimes and as far as them stupid ketosis strips said i was perfectly hydrated so i dont know wats goin on!

Not really sure how much water ive had as i forgot my water bottles this morning so am'nt exactly sure how much i went threw without them as measurements. ill guess ive had 1litre + 1.5 + plan on having maybe another litre as the nite goes on.

Well done jenny dats great you really are trying to down your water 2day!

ok so really really thirtsy today i started with a litre this morning then 75cl then another litre then 1.5 so 4.25 litres so far today!

i think ill join u all an start monitoring my water intake, i want to see if i have better weight losses if i consume the recomended 4.5L think ive had about 2.5L ive got 1 shake left to have today mmm wot flavour to have think ill have the vanilla, and a water chaser.

Ha ha! love the water chaser bit! well ive had 1litre before lunch then 75ml til 3 then another litre then another 75ml oh an a cup of peppermint tea this morning will prob have more before bed i was trying to not drink much water before my weigh in didnt want to have water belly. hahaha!

Thanks jen i have to drink i just get so SO THIRSTY i feel like im constantly drinking.

so not been very good posting on my own thread haha! been made busy and stressed in work with deadlines so didnt really have time. Anyhow yesterday i had 2.75 litres in work and prob another 75 or litre @home. total guess cant really remember.

Today ive had 2.75 litres in work and 1 litre @ home so far gonna have some pepermint tea now then prob a glass or two of water before bed.

Jen the peeing thing isnt really a prob for me as i suffer from bladder and kidney infections so i always peed alot. My body is starting to adjust now to the extra water and i dont need to pee as much thank god i tink people in work were getting worried seeing me go the total every half an hour. hahaha!

Wow, I'm amazed you all can drink so much water. I think I'm averaging about 1.5 - 2L a day so far, really struggling to consume more. My problem is I just forget to drink, I was like that before LT even though I had already started drinking more water and cut down on the number of cups of tea I had (which was a blessing actually since Ive had no caffiene withdrawal headaches since starting lipotrim). I really must try harder and keep my water where I can see it so I don't forget to drink!

1.5litre well working on it bladder is filling up so fast 2day haha! cookeh dont worry you wil build it up just keep a bottle beside you an keep sipping it helps with a lot of symtoms like bad breath, dry mouth, constipation and hungry pangs. Also helps wen you just wanna do something haha!

Thanks for the encouragement, I guess it's only natural to struggle in the beginning when you're not used to drinking that much. I think I've had a litre today so far plus 2 large mugs of green tea so maybe 1.5L so far. I'll go get another bottle now!!

adding im guessing 75cl I had drank some yesterday so cant remember how much was in the bottle wen i started 2day haha! another 1.5 not drinking as much as i usually do on weekends. Which is bad coz ive had a few dizzy spells 2day 2 pretty bad one's where i cudnt see for a few secs. must try get over 4 litres 2moro. Tink my body has got used to dat amount now. An ive reduced the amount of water in my shakes not by much but its prob still making a difference.

So had 3 litres so far. Really need to up the water coz im having too many dizzy spells. gonna try have 1.5 more 2day. shud be able to do that.

Back