Water intake.

fuzzyduck

Hi everyone, I'm new on here and on day 4 of Lipotrim. It's going well and i'm not at all hungry, the only problem i'm having is the amount of water I drink.

I'm only managing to drink between 1 and 1.5 litres of water a day. I don't like water and struggle with every sip. I'm not a big drinker anyway and before I was on the diet I probably drank less than a pint of liquid a day.

I don't like black coffee or tea either so I can't have them.

I know I won't lose the weight as well if I don't up my intake but it makes me gag.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could increase what I drink.

TIA

Niki

Some drink Perfectly Clear either apple or strawberry and kiwi flavour. Choose one with malic acid and not citric acid. Little bottles make me feel as though I'm not drinking much.
I've also stated drinking peppermint tea didn't like it at first but used to it now.
Irene xx

Also start a diary in LT section so we can encourage and support you. Or there's also the section in Weight Loss Diary/ Brides To Be
Irene xx

Thanks Irene, I wasn't sure if I could have perfectly clear as the DVD stated no diet drinks, just water, coffee and leaf teas. They recommend at least 4 pints a day but more is better.

Do you drink it out of a bottle or use a glass? I seem to do better if I use a glass.

I'll start a diary in the LT section and hopefully this week i'll get some batteries for my camera and take some before shots too.

I have been on so many diets and i'm sure this is the size I am now. I'm certain that if I hadn't yoyo dieted then I would still be 10 and a half stone. Faddy diets have alot to answer for ;)

I use the little bottles and drink it out of the bottle. Bought 8 bottles and just refill them each day from the tap. So can see how much I've drunk. Fill them at beginning of day
I have been on diets for 30 years and this is the first one that has worked. I think it's trial and eror with the flavoured water but I've had no problems just check the labels
irene xx

You can also make up your milkshakes with extra water and that way you are making up your daily recommendation of four pints.

Also what is very nice is when your having your vanilla milkshake and you add some to your coffee instead of milk.

I buy all bottled water as I do not like tap water.

I see some find drinking their water through a straw can help.

Love Mini xxx

Back