Water intake

Anon

According to the leaflet I got with my Lipotrim (which I stupidly hadn't read till several weeks into the diet) you're meant to have no more than 8 pints of water a day, why would this be? I've probably been managing about 10 pints, would this have been having a negative effect on my weight loss then?

ive heard you can drown your body??????

Not sure, I think its to do with diluting the salts in your body too much, which can be dangerous. If you have been having that much for a while with no problems, I wouldn't worry too much, but try not to go over that amount!
Hows lipotrim going for you?

Not sure, I think its to do with diluting the salts in your body too much, which can be dangerous. If you have been having that much for a while with no problems, I wouldn't worry too much, but try not to go over that amount!
Hows lipotrim going for you?

It's been tough, thanks. I'm approaching my 8th week now, after which I hope to come off it :)

Reading the stories of others on here who've been on it for several months or even a whole year, I really don't know how they do. I've been so lethargic and anti social on it and I'm not the sort to wallow or whatever, hows it going for you?

Back