water retention tablets

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jessica Rabbit72, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    Hi just needed some advice - does anyone take water retention tablets whilst SS when expecting TOTM ?

can any CDC answer if they are allowed or not. KD ?

Im struggling with loads of it and will be taking some tablets to delay my period for my hols and dont want to have 3 weeks worth of water or I will lose the will to live and my resolve for 100% SSing!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Jessica,
    I can't tell you whether they are allowed but I can tell you that before i was on CD last time, i was retaining water badly pre totm and my doc prescribed diuretics, but when i started CD he told me to stop them.
    Apparently CD is a diet which is dehydrating anyway, so you don't want to cause your kidneys to work even harder...

This might be wrong, but this is what I was told by the doc.

Hopefully someone can answer definitely

x

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Fraid not.

Ummm. If you've stuck to the diet, then you have lost fat :clap: Are you sure that you would cheat/fall off the wagon just because a very unreliable mechanical set of scales tell you otherwise?

If you have 3 weeks worth of water retention, then imagine what a fab loss you've got to come :clap:

5. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    thanks you two. didnt think they were allowed but just needed to check.

I probably wouldnt fall off the wagon just having a few bad days cos been on it so long and PMT.

AND I have no memory I have left the freezer wide open for the last 3 hours so have probably ruined all the food! god roll on tomorrow
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.