Water Water Everywhere...

Bella30

Silver Member
...so why do I find it so difficult to drink 2 litres a day?

What are your secrets because I'm very conscious that I don't drink enough.

Share with Bella...;)

Well hun, I drink around 3 litres a day and I find it easy. This is what I do:
- drink 2 glasses first thing in the morning (it's important to hydratate your body after several hours without food or liquids)
- drink one glass of water before each meal/snack (so it's more 4 or 5 glasses)
- I always have a bottle of water on my handbag and onther bottle on my desk, so I don't forget to drink it:)

Drinking herbal teas or put a bit of lemon in your water may help you drink more if you don't like the water taste by itself:)

xx

I HATE water, my tap water smells like the swimming baths and tastes chemically and I cant afford bottled water so I struggle to get any water in but last night I filled a bottle with water, the bottle had one of those non spill sports lid things and squirted it straight to the back of my throat totally bypassing the tastebuds...I managed to get down 1.5 litres doing that...shame i did it just before bed cos I spent the night peeing! Just make sure you dont inhale the stuff tho!

I HATE water, my tap water smells like the swimming baths and tastes chemically and I cant afford bottled water so I struggle to get any water in but last night I filled a bottle with water, the bottle had one of those non spill sports lid things and squirted it straight to the back of my throat totally bypassing the tastebuds...I managed to get down 1.5 litres doing that...shame i did it just before bed cos I spent the night peeing! Just make sure you dont inhale the stuff tho!

Hello Cat,

Did you ever tried a water filter app? The "machine" is a bit expensive but it lasts several years. The filters are cheap and you just have to change them once per month (or every other month).
It's very environment friendly and an alternative to bottled water;)

Thanks lovlies! I'll make more of a conscious effort to drink more water now. Will let you know how I get on! :)

Back