Water water everywhere

Tinkerbelle888

I hate drinking water. Simple as.
I admire people who can gulp down two litres a day.
I can hardly manage three glasses.
Any advice on how to start drinking more?
Thanks x

Oh I am with you!! Since joining this site everyone keeps telling me to drink water but unless it is in my coffee or wine I just can't!!!!!
It's not that I don't like it I just keep forgetting!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe try mixing it with whisky or brandy lol am afraid I have no answer apart from juice but I'm sure you've tried that!!!
I guess it's a pinch your nose job!
Sorry xxx

Do you drink tea? My mum hates water but she makes up for it by constantly drinking tea.

I like water, but I hate fruit and veg so I kind of know what you mean. You know you should be consuming it but its not enjoyable :(

Oh I hate veg any kind but especially green I hate green!!!!
I will eat salad and fruit but dinners are so hard as I can't fill up with veg!!!!
No I don't drink tea just coffee and wine!
Seriously!!!!!!

Oh tinkerbelle888 I agree I don't smoke and can just about survive without a bit of choccie but coffee is my thing!!!!!
I must drink 6-8 cups a day I like it strong with no sugar so don't really see the harm it's made with the dreaded water!!!!!

add some sugar free squash,,i cant drink water either but am managing about 4 pints now with a drop of squash

Ahh but I forgot to mention the splash of baileys I pop in the coffee after a crappy day!!!
I do however point this!!!!!

Ooh never thought of that yummy mummy, thanks!
I think it's the thought of the constant peeing puts me off too lol. My bladder is leaky enough at my age heh heh

Oh I hate veg any kind but especially green I hate green!!!!
I will eat salad and fruit but dinners are so hard as I can't fill up with veg!!!!
No I don't drink tea just coffee and wine!
Seriously!!!!!!
Haha when I have anything with veg I always eat the veg quickly and at the start to get it over with!

well does coffee have water in it...or am I clutching at straws here?! Im not a hot drink person you see.
But yeah..I'd rather have the wine without a doubt!

I was the same, I used to HATE water. Now i hold my breath and down it :)

I keep a 1.5 litre bottle of water on my desk and keep topping up my glass , Ive always liked water . my problem is i am too lazy to go to the tap every time !! ( so would not bother to drink )

What about adding low cal squash ?

I can't stomach plain water either, so I make sugar free squash. I have a 2ltr jug which I fill and just keep topping up my glass all day until it's gone........ then I can "treat" myself (lol) to a can of diet cherry coke.

I'm another one who spends all day running to the loo, which is annoying :rolleyes: and I also have to go 2 or 3 times in the night.

Oh, just had another thought for the water haters - what about sugar free jelly? That's made with a pint of water and only has 32 cals for the whole thing :D

Back