Water water everywhere

I can't stomach plain water either, so I make sugar free squash. I have a 2ltr jug which I fill and just keep topping up my glass all day until it's gone........ then I can "treat" myself (lol) to a can of diet cherry coke.

I'm another one who spends all day running to the loo, which is annoying :rolleyes: and I also have to go 2 or 3 times in the night.

Oh, just had another thought for the water haters - what about sugar free jelly? That's made with a pint of water and only has 32 cals for the whole thing :D
Thats a great idea,is it ok to do that tho? If it counts then I'll be doing that cos I really cant stomach lots of water/squash etc.I've never been a big drinker,my gp is always on at me about it :(

Thats a great idea,is it ok to do that tho? If it counts then I'll be doing that cos I really cant stomach lots of water/squash etc.I've never been a big drinker,my gp is always on at me about it :(

I really can't see why not - how much damage can 32 cals really do?! :D

I like fizzy water, that always goes down easy but plain still water is no fun to drink.
If I have to plain water then I will add tiny bit of Ribeana light or fresh lemon juice.

Back