Water, water everywhere.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Minxy Mummy, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Lighter Life
    and not enough drank!! Have struggled today with water, went out for 2 walks as I needed to be distracted but it meant I was down on my water quota - arghhh! I'm trying to catch up now but I know I'll be up throughout the night peeing.
    I'm very pleased with my willpower though as I've made my cousin-in-law some M&M cookies and didn't eat any! :D:D:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynnb

lynnb New Member

well done sorry just started lighter life this is my 4th day and just wanted to shout that i lost 8lb 5oz and so pleased but it has been hard lol
  4. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Lighter Life
    Wow 8lb 5oz already!!! That's fantastic - bet that made you feel great!
    I'm on day 7 now and it has been a long week but looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, I'm hoping for about a 3 stone loss!!!!!
    Have you done LL before? What's your target? :D:D
  5. lynnb

lynnb New Member

no never done lighter life before and at mo i am 14 stone need to get to 10 stone if i can it is hard i have just had to sit here while family had roast dinner but i need to do this for myself i get my first full week weighing on tue i realy want to suceed
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.