Water water then more water

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Tracykllhr, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Tracykllhr

Tracykllhr Member

Im reading all the threads on the importance of water and realising that maybe the lack of fluid has been part of my failings in diets before im not a fan of fluid and the most drink 3 cups of coffee and maybe a glass or two of diet coke a day
    Today iv set out to do 3 litres of water and at just 3 pints in, im on my 10 th loo visit my question is will my bladder get used to the water and I not need to pee every other minute if not how do you all cope with everyday life ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    lol yeah you do wee a lot!!

Your bladder does get a bit better but not that much!

Mike

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It does get easier, and if it helps remember that sometimes it's not hunger it's thirst that has our tummy grumbling!! I would recommend not drinking too much water close to bedtime otherwise you could be up and down all night!! ;)

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I am used to the water now, actually prefer it now. As for the loo visits I have found it has eased a little. But its a good thing really, visualise that you are flushing out the fat !!!!

6. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    water will be your best friend on this diet.. lol.. and a bane too! lol Loads of loo trips but it's ok coz it adds to your daily 'steps' too ;) Love the way Sonkie says it too... 'flushing out the fat' :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.