water water water!!!

some days i feel like im never gonna drink enough and others i can drink 4 litres. i always aim for over 3 litres anyway. coz it gives me more energy and stops headaches. i just carry litre bottles everywhere now an have them finished faster if its not a big 2 litre bottle. them sports cap bottles make it easier aswell.

ah you will get used to it and so will your body. You wont pee as much, believe me :) hehe

To be honest I am not drinking alot either. I just can't manage it but I do have 1.5 aday or more.

i`m like you jenny, i struggle too, i havent had 1.5 litres yet 2day, so im guna try and get to 3ltr before bedtime which means il be up all night peeing... oh the joys of trying to get thin eh !!!

yep, water takes a bit of getting used to. It's important to drink the 2-3 ltres to keep flushing toxins out. Also without food we are not getting the 60% water we get from it so we need to take in extra water. I'm afraid we just have to keep sipping.

I find it difficult when I'm busy & am a bit rubbish at keeping track when I'm out. But, it gets easier! If you force your way through eventually it'll become second nature. Also, in terms of being in the loo constantly, it does seem to regulate itself!

Hannah

I have (gnats bladder syndrome) just made that up. sems like it though, always nipping to toilet having drank like a camel.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

just finished my 1.2L bottle and its only 2pm, should be able to drink another 1 at least before bedtime so that will be 2.4L today, happier with that.

r u all drinking tap water? i cant stand it so mixing half tap water with half sugar free volvic. only way i can drink it.

x x

Back