Water works

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emm28, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Whats the latest time your have a pint of water in the evening, cos obviously you dont wanna be running to the loo all night, I wont have any water after 7pm, maybe just 2-3 cups of coffee :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    i still have water dead late, the other night i tried to down 2 litres at like 10pm...

i find once i am asleep, i'm asleep.... will maybe get up once during the night... so it doesn't really affect me
  4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    i have water untill about 9.30pm and go to the toilet just before i go to sleep about 10.30 and am fine until morning x
  5. abz

abz Gold Member

i need to stop about an hour before i go to bed, so around half 8 (i get up at six and it takes me forever to go to sleep, ha). how on earth do you drink that much coffee on an evening?? i'd be buzzing forever!! ha.

abz xx
  6. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    its decaf hunni :D even normal coffee dont effect me :D
  7. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Slimming World EE
    I'm about the same x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.