Water

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
Water just isn't a problem (open your mind and ommmm)anymore, I've got the 3,5 - 4 ltrs a day down usually by 4 pm, so the rest is extra. Anyway, it's the constant thought of food... What am I missing, what I could be having, etc... And the TOTM thing is just NOT helping any. I know I've lost weight, but can't zip up my pants :mad: I won't give up though. Just needed to vent to people who understood as everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for doing this.

vent away honey and send some of you good water vibes to me i struggle everyday to drink my water

I make sure I drink 1/2 ltr first thing in the morning. I exercise, then I drink another 1/2. I have my shake, coffee and whatever (uh no not whatever since we can't eat anything!). By 11 am I make sure I have down 2 more of those 1/2 ltr Volvic water... and there you have it, I've already got 2 liters before lunch. The rest is then just easy breezy.

Surprisingly I don't really! maybe once, but I've gone enough during the day that I don't need to I guess. But come morning, it's like a racehorse!

I have a pint of cold water as soon as I am dressed every morning, with my first coffee... then as soon as I get to work, I get another coffee and fill my 0.75lt water bottle up... that water is normally gone by 09:00 and I just keep refilling throughout the day..
I have maybe 3 of the 0.75 lts at work, plus whatever I have at home and I also make my shakes and soups with 400mls of water so I'm getting extra there as well...

It just becomes a routine..

Tracy

Back