water

lisa66

after my weigh in yesterday i was told to drink more water . so i did . but by the end of the afternoon i found that it made me feel sick and i was gagging . has any one else had this . i drank 4 ltrs is that enough that without tea coffee and shakes ??

little and often is best. 2/2.5 is the minimum for LT and as far as I am concerned that includes coffee and tea (not shakes, i think, but could be wrong). basically if you have 2litres of plain water (still or sparkling) every day you will be fine.

If you have it in big amounts you're more likely to wee it straight out, i always think. and you can drink too much and flush out the nutrients, apparently.

Yeah sip it throughout the day is best. i try and drink 2L between half seven and midday then have my first shake then drink another Litre between then and say 4.30pm and then another litre untill 8.30-9pm and then have my final shake. so i am really proud of myself i drink 4 Litres a day!! Thats a big deal for me i am gone from drinking no water at all to drinking that much a day!!!

Back