water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lisa66, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lisa66

lisa66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    after my weigh in yesterday i was told to drink more water . so i did . but by the end of the afternoon i found that it made me feel sick and i was gagging . has any one else had this . i drank 4 ltrs is that enough that without tea coffee and shakes ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    lisa im trying to drink between 2-3L a day. thats as much as i can take. LT says 2L min so u dont have to drink that much.

x x

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    little and often is best. 2/2.5 is the minimum for LT and as far as I am concerned that includes coffee and tea (not shakes, i think, but could be wrong). basically if you have 2litres of plain water (still or sparkling) every day you will be fine.

If you have it in big amounts you're more likely to wee it straight out, i always think. and you can drink too much and flush out the nutrients, apparently.

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah sip it throughout the day is best. i try and drink 2L between half seven and midday then have my first shake then drink another Litre between then and say 4.30pm and then another litre untill 8.30-9pm and then have my final shake. so i am really proud of myself i drink 4 Litres a day!! Thats a big deal for me i am gone from drinking no water at all to drinking that much a day!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.