1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JimmyShoo, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Do you drink TAP Bottled or filtered water???

I drink tap at home as it is nice and fresh no nasty tasting additives. But at my aunts on Coventry it tastes like weak bleach.

I have a water filter too which i use when i remember to fill it up LOL.

I also buy fizzy water to add my flavouring to for a fizzy fix.

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Guru

Guru Well-Known Member

Bottled. Usually sparkling as I find it fills me up more. Although at work I just fill my bottle up from the water cooler

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Tap every time :) unless im out and need some i'll buy evian from a shop

Tap water here is lovely (thankgod!)

5. doingitwell

doingitwell Well-Known Member

i drink tap and bottled.

6. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Bottles - both fizzy and still. The water here smells of chemicals.

7. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

I drink tap but through a water filter thingy.

8. lottie***

lottie*** Well-Known Member

i have all, water from cooler at work, tap water from home, sparkling and still from bottle!! xx

9. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

I hate Volvic water! I drink tap water :)

10. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

I only drink bottled god I sound like a snob lol xx

11. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

Bottled water everytime. Can't stand tap water, did try Brita but still can't stand the taste.

Strangely I was bought up in Coventry and always drank tap water there, but then when I went to uni and moved away I can't stand the taste anywhere else, as I need that 'Coventry chemical taste'

12. lancslass53

lancslass53 Well-Known Member

every morning i fill up a 2 litre and 2 500 ml bottles up from the water filter jug, dont like the taste straight from the tap, filtering it makes it taste a lil better,i even have a filter kettle as well.
    if im at a friends i will have a glassful from the tap and if im out ill get a bottle of still, fizzy stuff gives me heartburn ;)

13. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

i drink tap water but only from my bathroom not the kitchen, when i tell my OH it tastes different he laughs at me but i swear it does and it gets colder then the kitchen tap :)

14. parisbeach

parisbeach Well-Known Member

I drink nothing but bottled water, tapwater here dont taste right to me.

15. Falafel

Falafel Well-Known Member

I can't say I have ever noticed!! I drink tap water, but only if it is really cold, I refill my bottles and store them in the fridge, I only buy bottled if I am out and about and forgot to take some with me or if I need to replace my bottles as you are not really meant to reuse them. I drink fizzy water but only with the orange water flavouring, don't like it plain.

16. Mat

Mat taking control (again)

I moved to an area near Coventry just over 5 years ago. Yes, the water is rather nasty. A Brita water filter is all that's needed to sort it out though. ;)

17. kellyv81

kellyv81 Well-Known Member

Hi ya,
    I drink bottled water!
    Our tap water tastes like a swimming pool, I get 12 liters from Tescos for £1.83 so not too bad but not great!
    Oh well x x