Water

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Do you drink TAP Bottled or filtered water???

I drink tap at home as it is nice and fresh no nasty tasting additives. But at my aunts on Coventry it tastes like weak bleach.

I have a water filter too which i use when i remember to fill it up LOL.

I also buy fizzy water to add my flavouring to for a fizzy fix.

X

Bottled. Usually sparkling as I find it fills me up more. Although at work I just fill my bottle up from the water cooler

i drink tap and bottled.

i have all, water from cooler at work, tap water from home, sparkling and still from bottle!! xx

I only drink bottled god I sound like a snob lol xx

Bottled water everytime. Can't stand tap water, did try Brita but still can't stand the taste.

Strangely I was bought up in Coventry and always drank tap water there, but then when I went to uni and moved away I can't stand the taste anywhere else, as I need that 'Coventry chemical taste'

every morning i fill up a 2 litre and 2 500 ml bottles up from the water filter jug, dont like the taste straight from the tap, filtering it makes it taste a lil better,i even have a filter kettle as well.
if im at a friends i will have a glassful from the tap and if im out ill get a bottle of still, fizzy stuff gives me heartburn ;)

i drink tap water but only from my bathroom not the kitchen, when i tell my OH it tastes different he laughs at me but i swear it does and it gets colder then the kitchen tap :)

I drink nothing but bottled water, tapwater here dont taste right to me.

Bottled water everytime. Can't stand tap water, did try Brita but still can't stand the taste.

Strangely I was bought up in Coventry and always drank tap water there, but then when I went to uni and moved away I can't stand the taste anywhere else, as I need that 'Coventry chemical taste'

I can't say I have ever noticed!! I drink tap water, but only if it is really cold, I refill my bottles and store them in the fridge, I only buy bottled if I am out and about and forgot to take some with me or if I need to replace my bottles as you are not really meant to reuse them. I drink fizzy water but only with the orange water flavouring, don't like it plain.

I moved to an area near Coventry just over 5 years ago. Yes, the water is rather nasty. A Brita water filter is all that's needed to sort it out though. ;)

Hi ya,
I drink bottled water!
Our tap water tastes like a swimming pool, I get 12 liters from Tescos for £1.83 so not too bad but not great!
Oh well x x

Back