WATER

oo do they do the same? what are the actual benefits of green tea? im unsure :\ lol

wait till holland and barrett has their sale on! :) got mine for £4 half price few months ago :)

I drink green tea at least 4 mugs a day it fills me up and gets my fluid intake in,I only drink nas squash and grren tea all wekk I used to just drink diet coke ,now I have 1-2 glasses some weekends.
I remember when I did lighterlife a VLCD and cambridge diet the weeks I drank more water the higher the losses,it flushes the fat out ,even on ww my losses are higher when I drink more,but I tend to forget so thats why I love decaff green tea,caffine does make us retain,people will say it doesnt and we water makes no difference but I was at LL for 12 weeks and 8 different women,the ones who lost more drank more water and we were all on the same amount of calories and simialr weights etc,I know it can just be we all lose at different rates but I feel water made us lose more,Im a bad water drinker ....just my thoughts xx

Nooooo i need caffiene! Cant do 12 hr shifts without it. I will have to balance it out with more water. I am really bad at drinking water will have to get some s/f squash!

How much do you girlies all drink a day?

Nooooo i need caffiene! Cant do 12 hr shifts without it. I will have to balance it out with more water. I am really bad at drinking water will have to get some s/f squash!

How much do you girlies all drink a day? Xx

Lol, im trying to drink about 8pints a day of actual water or s/f squash. im not sure if thats a lot or not much? certinatly feels a lot to me! lol x

size102b, you've convinced me now to drink more water!! after reading this thread yday I didn't drink any all day :sigh:

off now to fill my water bottle

I think many of us dont drink enough fluid throughout the day, and i remember from ww that you can include tea/coffe/diet drinks towards your 'water' intake, but dont forget to count your milk!

i remember from ww that you can include tea/coffe/diet drinks towards your 'water' intake, but dont forget to count your milk!

WW actually specify its FLUID intake so everything does indeed count :)

Lighterlife is 5 litres,I did that twice in 12 weeks made me ill :(
In a mag today the state it is fact it is dangerous to drink too much water,Id say as long as your having at least 1 litre of caffine free drinks then it should be enough? I know my baldder doesnt get used to anymore so Im happy with my 1 litre in green tea and 2 pints of nas squash and my 1/2 litre when I do exercise :) x

How much do you girlies all drink a day? Xx

You seriously dont 'need' caffine,if your drinking enough you will hydrate your body and feel alert,caffine is a drug,before ww I was drinking just diet coke and coke every day and nothing else except a very odd glass of squash and I used to have awful headaches and migraines so bad the doctor had to come out once,then my zumba trainer told us how bad fizzy drinks and caffine is so I ditched it to 1-2 glasses of coke zero at weekends and I dont miss it at all.
I drink 2 litres a day average on zumba classes I will drink an extra litre.
Maybe try cutting down the caffine and see how you do?xx

Thats way too much!!! Thats almost 4 litres :eek: Even people on VLCDs dont need to drink as much as that.

You only need between 1.5/2 litres of fluid

Oops! So is it bad then if you have too much water? The minimum ive been trying to drink is 6pints a day. Im not sure how many litres that is! eek.

You seriously dont 'need' caffine,if your drinking enough you will hydrate your body and feel alert,caffine is a drug,before ww I was drinking just diet coke and coke every day and nothing else except a very odd glass of squash and I used to have awful headaches and migraines so bad the doctor had to come out once,then my zumba trainer told us how bad fizzy drinks and caffine is so I ditched it to 1-2 glasses of coke zero at weekends and I dont miss it at all.
I drink 2 litres a day average on zumba classes I will drink an extra litre.
Maybe try cutting down the caffine and see how you do?xx

hmmm, i dont go MAD on it, I just hve an energy drink or too when I do long shifts... But i do feel that i need it to get me going first thing (the shift starts at 7)...

dont drink them on days off!

Ill definately try and up my water intake! xx

i'm glad you only need to drinks fluids and not just one type like water etc, got an tasting for milk atm :D

Back