Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water ?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by xconfusedx, 20 October 2010 Social URL.

1. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    I'm managing about 3/4L of water a day but I've noticed some people are drinking 5/6L a day.

Is it just down to thirst or does more water mean bigger losses ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No it doesnt mean bigger losses, 3/4 is how much Exante recommend you have a day. If youre managing that, youre doing great :)

4. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    Thanks Starlight,

I have ordered some water flavouring to have on stand by but I'm hoping I won't need it too often.

I have a jug with a water filter that I keep in the fridge and I'm finding it helps as the water tastes better! The stuff from the tap has a funny taste.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I use water flavouring pretty much all the time lol Cant face much plain water

6. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    I never could before. I had a horrible diet coke addiction :eek:

Up to 6 cans a day at one point. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.