Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

water!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Struggling! So far had 1 litre of water and 2 mugs of black coffee. I'm hoping that this evening I can sit and watch the soaps while sipping...

Not hungry though which is a bonus, but can feel the headache, so will be taking paracetamol very soon!

I didn't struggle with the water last time I did CD - it just kind of went along with my daily routine! Does anyone else find 2.25 litres difficult?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    god l did at the beginning but my body adjusted eventually l drink 3/4 litres a day now

4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have ALWAYS struggled with the water intake since starting CD. I can easily drink a glass of water but I always forget to drink all day until it's really late :(

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i find it easier when i'm at work cause i fill my 2ltr bottle and make sure its drank by the end of the shift. when i'm not at work i've found i don't keep track of my water so i don't know if i drink enough. last couple of days i have been filling my bottle like i do for work and making sure i drink it when i;m at home to.

6. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good idea tink - I bought a 1 litre bottle and make sure I fill it up twice, then have a few black coffees to make up the extra.

When I did the diet last time I managed to drink loads, but the routine of it fizzled out when I came off it and I'm back to struggling with it. I just find it such a chore. I just don't like water! I'm not keen on the flavourings either, I'd rather have the water plain to be honest. Still, I've managed 2 litres today, so i've done it! Hopefully the loo trips will die down before bed time! Nothing worse than disturbed sleep through needing a pee! lol

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    all the best emma with CD , welcome back too

8. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks hun, good to see you here - how are you doing sweet? x

9. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    MORNING EMMA
    I am wanting to start exante and some CD on the 6th as i have a blood test so can't start till then as its a fasting one and doctor said no vlcd till there done .
    i'm at my biggest now , want to get 5 stone off , show everyone i'm not messing about .
    so much has happened with you , having a baby and you lost so much , well i'm sure your going to be posting away if baby lets you hehe .

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I always struggle with water but i drink mine is 0.5 litres bottles. I normally have 4 litres a day

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.