Water....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by 2manycupcakes, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. 2manycupcakes

2manycupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure this has been asked but been back a few pages and cant seem to fine it...
    I really dont like water, I never drink it unless in tea, I live on Diet Coke and am weening myself off of it as I no its no good for me, i'm on my 2nd day and yesterday I only had 1 can (instead of 4/5).
    I'm slowly getting used to orange or blackcurrant no added sugar cordial, would drinking this count towards the daily recommended water amount?:confused:
    Thanks in advance:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    All fluids count xxxx But as you know the acid in coke is bad for you!

4. 2manycupcakes

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great thank you, I do no how bad it is... trying hard, I've kicked the Diet Red Bull habit recently to but craving Diet Coke so much.

5. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Aw I sympathise and although we all know diet coke is not great for you, I am also addicted to the stuff and I honestly believe it is the lesser of many evils.

To me it is less harmful than milk (calorie/syn wise) lager, wine, spirits etc. Sure water is ok, but it has to be icecold and filtered for me, wheras ice cold diet coke is still one of life's pleasures and although I drink nowhere near the amount I used to, I still have at least a can a day and several 2l bottles per week for the fridge.

Just go for it i say, hardly an epic fail and worth it for the feel-good factor;) - might even stop you feeling deprived and eating some cream cake as an act of defiance! lol

6. 2manycupcakes

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmmm Ice cold... love it, you take your water how I like mine if I have to have the stuff lol, wont touch tap water ewww...:rolleyes:

7. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Tap water is fine here - must be the splendid county Durham filtraton lol. I did buy yet another useless gadget - one of those Brita Filter jugs - well, not useless, but you know what I mean. SO many gadgets for kitchens.

Nipped out to Asda earlier and now enjoying an ice-cold pint of DC (no ice necessary!). I blame you lol;)

8. 2manycupcakes

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How funny, i bought the 'brita' water jug thingy also... once the 3 filters had been used up I never bought another lol...
    Oooo i'm envious of your DC, I have one left in the fridge which i'm saving :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.