water...

MissGonnaBSlim

sorry if this has been asked before but....

do other fluids ie tea or coffee count towards your water intake or is it just pure water?

sharren xx

just pure water huni
if you put cream in your cofee u will have to mesure towards carbs and even no added sugar juices

coke zero is a gooden thou for a break with water

try get 2-3 litres down

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks Jessie, im getting 2-3 litres each day so far, but wasnt sure if with tea and coffee i was having tooooo much.........if thats possible lol xxxx

im a drinking machine thats all i do

i have 3 cofees with cream to start

drink pepermint tea too that counts !!!!

i have 2 cups b4 bed

a diet coke with me lunch

water inbetween i always carry a 1.2 bottle with me and fill it up again when i have finished then i know my 3 litres have been drunk

xx

yeahhhh i love my cups of coffee with cream, and tea with cream for that matter :D

im at home at the moment so im trying to drink a large glass of water every hour. back to work in a few weeks so it might get a bit harder then.

i havent had any fizz yet, but i might add some to this weeks shopping list, just so that i can have a "sweet" treat xxxx

Yes as long as you have plenty then coffe/tea usually counts. Be careful if that was all you had and/or stong - they are both diuretics so can pee out more than take in!:eek:

I am useless with water. Absolutely useless. Always have been. Need to find a way to jazz it up so I get it down me - I was using no added sugar squash, but then found out it was stalling me cos of the citric acid, so I'm back to water, Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero now - occasionally Diet Cokes too, but only if no Zero on offer.

I don't drink too much of it - not a big thirst person - but def need to drink more.

Bought some of the Strathmore (?) flavoured still waters... they were almost nil carbs, but did have citric acid in (EVERYTHING does, grrrrr) - drinking now and again for a treat and hoping things don't mess up in the process.

SD x

Back