Water

I drink chilled tap water, which tastes the same as bottled water.

I was drinking only bottled water but was being put off by all the wasted plastic, I was also told that there are less regulations on bottle water then there are on tap water, and that some water sold as bottled is actually tap water.

Tap, boiled in a kettle with a nice decaf tea bag and some milk in it! :)

I live in London and the tap water is fine, tastes the same as bottled TBH. I do use bottled for convienience, to take with me and to keep by my bed (no chance of knocking water everywhere!)

However I'm from Cornwall and grew up on the cheapest bottled water available, like 17p for 2l from morrisons. The water is pretty foul in the area, though it is improving as I do try it everytime I go home.

there is something about bottled water like buxton etc that just seems different from tap water, tastes fresher, so i do prefer bottled but i often get one of the bigger bottles of water then fill it with tap water and chill it.

i must confess i dont drink as much water as i know i should, and i prefer juice than plain water

Durham water is soft and I love it better than any bottled water.

The tap water here is horrible and I can taste the difference. Its ok for a black tea or something. But for me its evian everytime.

Back