Water? ? ?

diamond787

Hi Peeps..
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
I just want to know if drinking more water helps with losing the weight quicker? like if someone is drinking 4lts loses more than someone who drinks 2lts??
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
Thanx

As a rule the answer is YES!

The more you drink the more you'll shrink

I notice that if I drink more water my weight loss is more for that week - so the answer is a resounding YES !

Get glugging!

REally? wow i never knew that, so how does that happen? or you guys just know it does..

There is a post on the sticky at the top of the Forum - by IceMoose - explaining it all!

To do with the water flushing out the products of the ketosis out of the body

thanx ill have a look ...

itsxmas.gif

Just a case in point - yesterday I had 5L of water - and dropped 2lbs overnight!

wow thats alot of water... gotta get drinking!!! lol

Just a teency note of caution: too much water can be as toxic as too much nutmeg or too much warfarin.

If you are taking a lot of water, sip throughout the day rather than knocking it back in a couple of litres at a time. Otherwise your electrolyte balance could get knocked right out of sync and you'll spend a few days in hospital if you're lucky enough to be alive.

Use the search (3rd from right on top blue bar) to research previous posts on this issue.

ok thats quite intense!!! umm im sure im not drinking that much water for it to cause me death, lol thanx anyway x

Back