Discussion in 'Shake That Weight' started by Jneedham2000, 2 September 2014.

1. Jneedham2000

Jneedham2000 Well-Known Member

What drinks do you have on stw? I plan having at least 3 litres a day but 3 litres of plain water is a bit daunting. I have some orange flavouring left over from Cambridge diet days but I'm a bit worried about what I will have when that's gone. Any ideas anyone?
  2. loopyloulou

loopyloulou Well-Known Member

I am just drinking plain old water. Am aiming for 2 litres - can manage 4 pints no problem as day. Other than that I am going to have my normal coffee and mint tea. At least it is fluid, even if it isn't ordinary water.

I find a pint of water at breakfast, lunch and tea goes down quite easily with another pint at some point during the day.

Charlie xx
  3. Jneedham2000

Jneedham2000 Well-Known Member

At Lighterlife we were told that it was ok to have coke zero. I might give that a try. My cold drink is usually caffeine free Pepsi but it's got citric acid in so it's not allowed cos citric acid brings you out of ketosis. x
  4. Tas

Tas Member

I need to ask, if I don't drink enough water but am on vlcd, will I still lose weight? I have a medical problem with my bladder, am due to have an op soon.
    So I can't drink a lot of water, as it doesn't all pass through and then causes me a lot of pain. Am on 2nd day of diet and it's just the water that is a problem.