Water

Steven

Hi all, just started LT today. So far so good :D

A question for those in the know as the chemist that I went to wasn't too clever.

The 3 litres of water your meant to have each day, does that include or exclude your LT "meals"?

And can I drink more than litres a day?

I'm male as well if that makes any difference, so just the two "meals" a day for me.

exclude hun
You can drink up to 10 pints a day ...minimum of 4 pints ...plus shakes
Being male you will lose fast and in bigger amount (normally) also if you prefer you can split you packs in to 4 small meals or ask the chemist for 4 female packs and it should be the same price
Welcome to lt madness and this forum xxx

Thanks for the quick reply and welcome :)

K, so at least I know I can crack on with the water then and get my 3 litres down me.

Any of the lads on here give some recommendations as to how much water they drink daily, and if different amounts bring about better results for you?

Also, how do people find their loss dependent on whether they exercise or not?

I'm gonna give the 2 a day packets a go this week and see how I go, if I'm ok then I'll stick with it. Otherwise I'll split them into 4, the chemist mentioned that to me as well.

Welcome aboard mate :D

I buy from the tinternet as there's no local chemist by me - this means I've got a mixture of birds & lads packs... but basicaly 2 female packs = 1 male pack.

So... I split mine as follows...

12.00 one female pack (or half a male pack)
18.00 one male pack (or 2 female packs)
20.00 one female pack (or half a male pack)

Works for me :D

Re water - more the better mate - I'm getting through 4 - 6 litres of volvic a day :D

I piss like a race-horse mind... but the more you can get down you & out t'other end is flushing out toxins / ketones :)

Also I'm bang into green tea now

Cheers for the reply!!! As the woman at the chemist was unsure and told me not to go over 3 litres a day, but I didn't think that sounded right. So thats all systems go, best get some more water down me :D

Cheers for the reply!!! As the woman at the chemist was unsure and told me not to go over 3 litres a day, but I didn't think that sounded right. So thats all systems go, best get some more water down me :D

Where about in Manchester are you - there are loads of Mancs and Scoucers on this site :)

I live in Worsley, good to hear that there's a few locals then :D

If your chemist is pants theres a great one in Prestwich just round the next junction on the 60 who really knows there stuff. It's especially important when you come to refeeding and maintenence that they know there onions (so to speak) !!

If your chemist is pants theres a great one in Prestwich just round the next junction on the 60 who really knows there stuff. It's especially important when you come to refeeding and maintenence that they know there onions (so to speak) !!
Ah right, good to know that. Only 5-10 minutes from my house anyway. Quite a few places locally that do it as well.
Might nip up there then for a chat.

Macs Rock!!!!!!! We Are Offically The Bestest!!!!! Xx.

welcome Steve and good luck

Welcome aboard mate :D

I buy from the tinternet as there's no local chemist by me - this means I've got a mixture of birds & lads packs... but basicaly 2 female packs = 1 male pack.

So... I split mine as follows...

12.00 one female pack (or half a male pack)
18.00 one male pack (or 2 female packs)
20.00 one female pack (or half a male pack)

Works for me :D

Re water - more the better mate - I'm getting through 4 - 6 litres of volvic a day :D

I piss like a race-horse mind... but the more you can get down you & out t'other end is flushing out toxins / ketones :)

Also I'm bang into green tea now

Yep works for him but he will probably grow boobs!!! No doubt he will be thrilled!!! LOL!:D

Yep works for him but he will probably grow boobs!!! No doubt he will be thrilled!!! LOL!:D

They are eggs-ackerly the same formula but just split into half-size packets for you birds ;)

So nerrr :p :D

What about us Mancs though? :D

Hi Steven,

As Nic says, "Macs/Mancs rock" but remember...........

SCOUSERS DO IT BETTER!!!!;)

(and before any of you lot start, I mean IT and not robbing or thieving etc, ok?!:D:rolleyes:)

*Goes off to calm down, calm down and put on a fresh shell suit and afro comb my mullet!):D*

LMAO BF .....didnt realise you were scouse....

Ah ray Nic!

I can't believe you didn't that kidder!:D

I am quite a posh scouser though apparentely!;)

Back