Water????????

im takin 4 litres a day, even tho i hate water! my work is the same moaning i have to keep nippin the toilet, idiots!!

can water go off?? lol

How was work?

I duno!! but it certainly didnt taste right - actually, might be due to the bad taste in my mouth i am getting - damn that ketosis!! haha

Work was pants, as always - but i made sure when i needed to pee i went - screw em!! lol When ya gota go ya gota go! if they say anything ill just explain im drinking lots an lots of healthy refreshing (hmmm) h2o!!!

well my work know im on this diet, didnt really wanna tell evry1 but they have pizza fridays wher evry1 orders take aways n the company pays n gets lots of choccies as a treat n ppl wus wonderin y id stopped eatin anything atall so had to tell them!! plus the fact im goin toilet evry 5 mins x x

last time i did this i had to seriously calm down on my water intake, i was havin a stupid amount but then my kidneys started to hurt

Yeah, im a bit of a blabber mouth and just told every one i was on it lol!!
People keep offering me things and are like Omg im so sorry i forgot..

haha it makes me giggle lol..

The bad taste has gone away from my mouth im really scared ive knocked myself out of ketosis!!

I'm only managing about 4 pints a day at the moment :( so I really need to increase it

Gayle x

im suprised ur not starvin only drinkin 5 pints. is it cos u dnt really like water? cos i absoloutly hated it, wudnt touch it if some 1 paid me i thought it was disgusting n im managing 3-4 litres only cos i have too though! plus im drinking bottled water, costin me a fortune!! x x

haha tap water does the same thing stef lol!

Im lucky, im my work there are water coolers every where so I can fill my bottle up on those :)

but i just dnt think it tastes the same 4 sum reason lol

I suppose water tastes varys with where you live..
Mine tastes ok lol :)

mine comes all out bloody misty!!

Yeah i reckon the water down here is gone off then ....!! hahaha

Hahaha!!!
I think it depends wether you have soft water or hard water lol!!

Go to lidls, You can get big bottles of water for like 50p :)

Back