Water????????

Aggietrim

Hi Guys

I'm just looking to see how much water everyone is drinking? I'm on 2ish litres a day cause i'm not a big fan though i am enjoying it more than i had been. Will I lose more if I drink more or am i now gonna just lose a regular amount each week do you think?

Week 1 = -8lbs
Week 2 = -6lbs
Week 3 = -4lbs

From what I've read on here before, the more you can drink the more weight you will lose but of course, don't go mad. I'm on about 3 litres a day now and find I'm losing more weight the more I drink. Good luck.

Dont know..

Im drinking about 3.5 a day.. yesterday i had 4.5 :D

The peeing is annoying though lol

Some one said to me if you drink to much i could drown my body or something, but i thought they were lying to me because im blonde and gulable...

Just looked it up!
'Water intoxication (also known as hyperhydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water.[1] Normal, healthy (both physically and nutritionally) individuals have little to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume more than 10 liters (2.2 imp gal; 2.6 U.S. gal) of water over the course of just a few minutes, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet massive amounts of fluid are still consumed.'
Right, no excuse for me now!:)

i just cant stomache water today - i am too cold!! only drank 500mls so far, and i will drink another 500mls in work this evening (only because i get told off for going to the toilet too many times!!!! grr)

But look at this link - woman died from drinking 4 litres of water in 2 hours ....
BBC NEWS | England | Bradford | Woman died from 'too much water'

Tell them to bugger off you cant help it if you need to go to the toilet!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would see it like that!! Thing is we get a 10 minute break every hour (so we type for an hour then have 10 minute break) and they say you shouldnt need to go during the hour keying cuz you get a 10 minute break - thing is - even when i do go in my break - i will still need to go during the next hour cuz ill be drinking at my desk!!!!

They are, to put it simply, a bunch or morons!!!!!!

The water is really important, to stop yourself getting dehydrated. Its to replace the water we would normally digest in food. Don't skimp on the water!! I did yesterday (just realised looking back) and see my diary for the state i was in, I felt awful.

With regards to the weightloss thing, I can only think that if we do get dehydrated our bodies hang on to what we have got and fills our cells up with it? Where as if we have a nice flow in and out then our body doesnt react that way.

Course I could be talking total b*llocks, but thats the impression I got :D

I like your impression ... :)

My water intake varies from 3-4 litres a day to 2 litres,depends on how cold i am lol,i often sit with boiling water in a mug at night just holding it to keep me warm lol.
Id say drink at least 2 litres for a nice weight loss xx

its not really the amount of water you drink that can kill as your kidneys can process upto around 14 litres per day its the time it takes to drink it so dont drink loads and loads in a short space of time basically

and to answer i have around 4 to 5 litres per day as a rough guide

Im getting really thirsty all the time so i cant imagine what id be like if we were only allowed to drink 2 litres!!

i doubt i could do that i have always like plenty to drink ok sometimes beer like but still

Oh dear - looks like im flagging then!!
Bring on the water!! *glug glug glug*

hehe yep get the water into you!! it will do you the world of good!!

hmm i duno!! i thought the water i was drinking earlier was gone off!!! hahaha

Back