*wave* newbie here

Auzelia

Hi,

I came across your forum by doing a little google search for weight loss forums :D

I have been doing SW for the last 5 weeks now and have lost 8Ibs (slowly but surely). Haven't had any gains in that time though I did only have a 0.5Ib weight loss one week (after seeing bruce springsteen, my birthday and a wedding all in one week)

If someone can point me to a website where I can get a ticker stating Stone and Ibs instead of pounds or kg that would be great.

Welcome to Minimins:wavey: You should be able to change the one you have on Tickerfactory to stones and lbs, otherwise lob weight loss ticker into google and it should come up with a few places :cool:

Hi, good luck Auzelia! xx

hi
sorry not been on in a while the ss club is in drumchapel next to the police station, in the new community centre. its on a thursday morining 10am then 5pm at night i think i go to the morning one just now as im maternity leave. its a good wee class. jane the girl that takes it is great not scared to tell you you aint trying hard enought which i certainly need lol

Back