• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

*wave* newbie here

Auzelia

S: 15st3.5lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.64%)
Hi,

I came across your forum by doing a little google search for weight loss forums :D

I have been doing SW for the last 5 weeks now and have lost 8Ibs (slowly but surely). Haven't had any gains in that time though I did only have a 0.5Ib weight loss one week (after seeing bruce springsteen, my birthday and a wedding all in one week)

If someone can point me to a website where I can get a ticker stating Stone and Ibs instead of pounds or kg that would be great.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Welcome to Minimins:wavey: You should be able to change the one you have on Tickerfactory to stones and lbs, otherwise lob weight loss ticker into google and it should come up with a few places :cool:

Purple_Star

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 7st3lb(36.07%)
Hi and welcome!

Glad to hear you are doing so well on sw. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Nicola xx

Maria SW

S: 15st2lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st4lb(8.49%)
Hi, good luck Auzelia! xx

S: 11st10lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st5lb(3.05%)
hi
sorry not been on in a while the ss club is in drumchapel next to the police station, in the new community centre. its on a thursday morining 10am then 5pm at night i think i go to the morning one just now as im maternity leave. its a good wee class. jane the girl that takes it is great not scared to tell you you aint trying hard enought which i certainly need lol