((Waves)) Hello..Kicked PP to the Kerb and back to what works...

Mrsovertone

Hi

Looking for support and motivation as PP is no good for me at all..gained weight and i know Discover plans works once im in the swing of things..
Been shopping today..stocked up..How easy is it just to look at the cals and saturates and have a rough idea that its edible!!
Starting tomorrow..diary ready..motivation ready...fat photos to hand when needed...

Want to lose 4 stone initially to get to my pre preg weight...my baby is now 5!!!

Is there a facebook page for vintage points?or are we a secret society xx:)

Hello!!!!!!...My 'baby' is also 5 and the 'no time to exercise' excuse is wearing thin!. I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in on Wednesday as it's just so easy this week...I've probably just jinxed myself, lol. Best of luck with you weight loss..bet you'll do really great!!!!!

Hello my littlen is 1 and a half and since having him I've put on one and a half stone but from pre pregnancy weight 4 stone oops! So I'm battling the baby jelly belly on vintage points as like u I just put weight on with PP x

Hello! My little one has just turned 3! I'm not really sure I can still call it baby weight anymore! I've actually arranged with nursery to keep him in for an extra 2 hours per day (pick him up now at 3:30) so that I can go to the gym after work - no excuses now! x

I put on 5 stone since having my brood! My oldest is almost 4, I need to get in check now also using the Discover plan! Best of luck to all!

Back