Waves to everyone

mogsjap

Hello all,

My names emz, ive just started rc last tues (first wi this tues :eek:)

I have a condition called pcos, even because of this ive had to wonderfull children, morgan 6 and hannah-may 10weeks. Ive know that i need to be doing a low gi diet for the pcos forever but they all seam very difficult to understand. My best mate joined Rc a few months ago and has done brilliantly... she's lost nearly 2stone and gone down loads of dress sizes.....

I was lucky enough not to put any weight on during my pg with hannah-may, but i still had a shock when i stept on the scales and it said 20stone !!!!!!!

My pelvis split while i was pg, and its still quite tender so i must be carefull with the amount of activity that i do.

Im so glad that ive found this site, couldnt afford to join rc web site as well as the classes.......

emz

:pHi And Welcome i am also new to R.C started myself last week. i have going to a class tommorow and having 1st weigh in but will normally go after this, on a Thursday.
I adore the food,i have been trying to lose 2+ stones forever at least 10 years lost and gained up and down.
Recently tried the VLCD and it was fantastic but i could not keep to it after 4 wks, so the weight came off and then started to go back up.
This feels right, achievable,and fits in to my life.
Congrats on your little baby, this is a really healthy plan and you will not be short of vitamins,fats,fibre and of course when you are fully able keep you very fit.
Post all over the threads when ever you feel like it.
We are all sisters doing it OUR way (and also men before i get called sexist ).
This forum is for support so .........Good luck :scale: Simone

Hi Emz and welcome. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
I also go to RC classes and find them really useful and supportive, for me the fact that someone else is weighing me helps keep me on track and also if Im struggling to fit in exercise in a week I know I can workout at the class.
BTW congratulations on your little girl and I look forward to keeping up with how yr doing. Take care x

Hi emz,

I know where you are coming from with not believing the scales!! I weighed in at 20 st 6lb almost a year ago and am now almost 4.5 stones lighter. I have just been tested for PCOS and am due for the results this week likelihood is that I dohave it because so many signs are there.

I have in the past tried all sorts of diets and found this one very sustainable and really does seem to work for me (which would go with teh PCOS theory too)

I took the plunge (literally) with my exercise and took up aqua aerobics and swimming I thought to hell with my size I will be smaller soon (and now I am smaller than some of the women I started with!)
This sort of activity would I think be better for you as it doesn't put stress on your joints etc.

Good luck and please keep us informed.

Jules

well i had my first wi last nite and ive lost 4ibs (does dance), ive been a bit lax this week so i do belive i could have lost more, so this week im gona really try harder. I walked loads yesterday then did the exercise class last nite, so of course my hips are bad today.

Im trying to get my hubbie to buy me the wii fit lol, i bought the wii to lose weight to get pg but caught the first month lol, so im dying to get some weight off now and with 2kids and a hubbie who works shifts its hard to get to a gym so i WANT no NEED wii fit...

everybody send wii fit vibs to my hubbie....

lol

emz

Hi, I'm new to the RC diet too (started 3 weeks ago) and have lost 4.5 pounds so far - am hoping to lose 2 stone altogether.

Congratulations on the new baby, and also on the weight loss this week! That's brilliant.

*sending wii fit vibes*
I've got wii fit and it is really helpful, when you're not in the mood to make it down to the gym or to go out and walk/run - 30 minutes stepping and boxing on the wii fit really tires you out!!

Claire
xx

No luck with my hubbie........

How do you get tickers to work? Ive put one up but its not showing in my posts

I'm a wii fit advocate too, I even use it after RC class!! I find it brilliant just to be able to do 10minutes when I have a chance or longer if I have the energy!.

No luck with my hubbie........
that's a shame - I feel more pestering is in order :p

will keep sending the vibes your way!!

Claire
xx

i did try doing some wify duties (if you get my drift:whoopass:) but even that didnt work.......

We've got a slot Tv (got to put £1 coins in it) thats gona be emptyed soon so there should be enough in there for me to go buy one then..........

My period arrived yesterday, i so waned to sit in front of the tv with a cup of tea and a pack of biccies but i didnt :party0019: so prowd of my self.

well done you for sticking to it! I had my period during my first week and have to admit I went on a bit of a Chinese & Chips binge :sign0007:

here's hoping you get your wii soon!!

Claire
xx

2ib this week, ant hardly done any exercise and runk hardly no water......need to pull my finger out......

Back