*waves*

Chellolicious

Hi there, I am Michele and I am overweight :) I have a hard couple of years lately, and have found it difficult to motivate myself to do anything about my weight issue. I tried Slimming World for the whole of 1 week but it wasnt for me and then with everything else that was going on around me, I decided to turn to McDonalds again :/ Anyhoo, about 4 weeks ago, although I was in the process of moving properties and everything was in upheaval, i decided that enough was enough and I was going to get weighed at a local (to my new address) WW meeting. I only lost 1lb in the first week and then nothing in the second or third week (this I blame on having no fixed abode as I was waiting for my flat to be completed and I was lucky enough to have my parents and friends cooking for me, but obviously, even though they tried their best, I couldnt really moan about what they put in front of me) but yesterday I had lost a further 4lb which I am happy about. This has now well and truly motivated me, and plus as I am settled in my new place, I have no excuse. :) My fridge is all full of good Weight Watchery food and I am raring to go!! :D I found this site as I googled the Pro-Point Value of Nando's - I am going there tonight with the ex-hubby (dont ask :p) so wanted to make sure I still stay within points and luckily it is doable. It seems to be full of vital information and the people seem lovely and helpful. I am looking forward to being part of your community.

Hope to speak to you all soon :) x

Back