*****Waving*****

It was funny woofy,

Nah, it was you woofy, and don't try to deny it. ;)

***SARAH, CHECK YOU OUT***

Looking gooooood, hunni!

You still doing the shakes and an evening low carb meal? Your pictures are fab, babes..... Hows the doggy?

Woofy X

Ah thanks Woof. I have lost another 10lbs since these pictures. Yes still doing shakes and low carb meals. Am going to reduce the shakes as of this weekend.

Doggie is good thanks. How's your four legged friend?

Still in those size 10 jeans?

Ah thanks Woof. I have lost another 10lbs since these pictures. Yes still doing shakes and low carb meals. Am going to reduce the shakes as of this weekend

NEW PHOTO NEEDED!!!

OK Jim Jim, I will get a new pic up this weekend if I can get some done. Keep forgetting to charge the batteries for the camera. I am really proud of myself as I am currently 2lbs short of having lost 5 stones. I am in a size 14 and I haven't worn size 14's for over 16 years. I am a very happy girl.

You are doing really well sarah, you must be so plesed with yourself love, and so you should be.

Thanks Laura. I still have at least 19lbs to lose, but it's a vast improvement on where I was at the start of the year!

Ah thanks Woof. I have lost another 10lbs since these pictures. Yes still doing shakes and low carb meals. Am going to reduce the shakes as of this weekend.

Doggie is good thanks. How's your four legged friend?

Still in those size 10 jeans?

Bobbi is still lovely and still not walking too far. Love her!
Still in the size 10`s but like to wear 12/14 for some unknown reason. I like baggy maybe? Still pick up my old side in the shop, think my body forgot to tell me head Ive lost weight lol

You look good,hun. Would love to see new pics, when your ready, pet.....You have doen SO WELL, Im so pleased to have been with you at the start of you eating plan, will be there at the end, pom pom`s and all.... You rock, my friend!!!!!

Woofy X

Ah woof, you are so sweet. It's nice to have you back and it's been good to have you for support. I am so glad I did the whole shakes thing as it has suited me and losing it fast has kept me motivated.

Glad to hear you are still in size 10s. You need to remember when you pick up new clothes that you are now a slim jim!

You Rang! :D

Back