Way To Live And Lose

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LoveBonnie, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. LoveBonnie

LoveBonnie Member

:D:rolleyes:hi im currently on lipotrim but thinking of starting weight waichers when i finish refeed! im now just under 11 stone , hope to be ten and a half finishing.. my goal weight is nine stone. :eek:and i think ww sounds like a really realistic, healthy way for me to live (im 18 and going back to uni in october!!). any advice? x:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Someone else is on ww here after lip and think she's gained? I did ww after cd once and gained week 1, I'd gave maybe a couple of weeks eating a v low carb plan when you stop lip then start ww? Good luck xx
  4. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - currently
    Hi bonnie, I've to WW from LT - Lost 5st on LT but mucked about on it towards the end and decided to come over to WW to keep some kind of control, but I did not refeed properly - just jumped straight from one diet to the other - and have gained a little. But even though a little disappointed and frustrated by that, the advice from the wonderful people on here are encouraging me to continue as I know that deep down this is the way to go to get healthy and stay there. I strongly advise a proper refeed if you want to come over to WW.

Welcome aboard and good luck with whatever you decide.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.