Way To Live And Lose

:D:rolleyes:hi im currently on lipotrim but thinking of starting weight waichers when i finish refeed! im now just under 11 stone , hope to be ten and a half finishing.. my goal weight is nine stone. :eek:and i think ww sounds like a really realistic, healthy way for me to live (im 18 and going back to uni in october!!). any advice? x:D

Someone else is on ww here after lip and think she's gained? I did ww after cd once and gained week 1, I'd gave maybe a couple of weeks eating a v low carb plan when you stop lip then start ww? Good luck xx

Hi bonnie, I've to WW from LT - Lost 5st on LT but mucked about on it towards the end and decided to come over to WW to keep some kind of control, but I did not refeed properly - just jumped straight from one diet to the other - and have gained a little. But even though a little disappointed and frustrated by that, the advice from the wonderful people on here are encouraging me to continue as I know that deep down this is the way to go to get healthy and stay there. I strongly advise a proper refeed if you want to come over to WW.

Welcome aboard and good luck with whatever you decide.

Back