ways to boost my metabolism?

now i know about adding a tea spoon of cinnamon to an apple and eat fish and do cardio exercise but what other ways can i boost my metabolism to lose weight quicker?

Stick to a diet. There are no fast fixes and tricks

Definitely exercise - the more lean muscle you have, the higher your basal metabolic rate needs to be to keep your body going, and that's in addition to the extra calories you use up from gaining the lean muscle in the first place. Win-win!

my hubby says that chilli helps boost the metabolism x

Hi,

dont know if i'm a bit late replying but here's a few tips i'v learnied over the yrs of dieting (although cant ensure successfullness of them)
  • drink water - as stated before
  • herbal teas - instead of ordinary tea/coffee.
  • NEVER starve or skip meals
  • always have breakfast
  • eat little and eat often
  • and start your day with the largest meal and decrease your meal sizes as the day progresses...dinner should be the smallest meal you eat and dont eat after 8pm if its possible.
  • and of course exercise.
although I have to say I dont agree with building up muscle through exercise and weight lifting etc unless you plan on keeping it up forever (which lets face it normally isnt going to happen) so i suggest just walking/jogging or any exercise that wont build muscle. building up muscle obv increase your metab faster but what happens when you stop??? you gain more weight than ever in that area. So stick to the lighter exercise eventhough it will take longer.

Just my advice :) hope it helps and good luck :)

Back