WBS is very happy today!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

A lot of people seem to be down this morning so thought I would leave a cheerful post to say that I hopped on the scales this morning (beginning day 6) and altho I said I wouldn't unless it was an official weigh-in, I couldnt resist....

HALF A STONE OFF!!!! :bliss:Thats 7 whole pounds of rubbish gone forever! Only 7 pounds left til my first goal so I'm really excited about that!! YAYYYYYY!!

Can't wait til my official WI on Monday at the end of day 9, hopefully I will have lost 10 maybe 11lbs by then and my CDC will be rly pleased with me (she seemed dubious as to whether I was serious about this and I promised her I was- here's the proof!)

So, all thats left to say is- :D - and back to work for me! xxxxx

well done i bet you really chuffed, just keep going you can do it

Congratulations WBS - fab loss in a week - good luck for Monday..

Thanks Joanne!

And by the way, congrats on your loss so far! 14.5lbs in one week! Thats amazing- wish I could have that sort of loss :) you're gonna be a skinny mini in no time! xx

Hey WBS ...congrats on your fabulous loss so far!! Can't wait to hear the official WI result next week!! You're doing great, keep it up
xx

Well done you!! Fabulous loss can't wait to hear how you get on on Monday!

Georgie
x

Congratulations WBS what great motivation to get you through the weekend :-D huggles xx

Thanks darlin! Im a bit scared about the weekend if I'm honest- its the most difficult time for me and I will be stuck in the house as dont trust myself to go out and not eat or drink! :cry: xxx

Well in that case you need to find something to keep you busy. I know you said you ont want to go out but what about window shoppng? I always find that when i'm shopping i only tend to drink rather than eat so maybe something like that to keep you busy and your mind off food? You're doing so well and remember the weekend is only 2 days you can get through it :)

hmm maybe, but it makes me feel depressed as i am a lot of pounds (£!) in debt at the moment and shopping only makes me feel down thinking that there is no way i can afford anything!!! But I see your point. Im workin 9-5 both days so am gonna try and pretend its a normal weeknight and look forward to 3 whooole days off for bank holiday next weekend instead! Gonna try and plan something fun and free with some friends- maybe a walk or something? And pampering with some of the lotions and potions I have already in the evenings... xx

well done... fab loss.

Well if it's any consolation so am i and i mean LOADS of £s but as long as theres enough for you to pay for you to live from day to day then don't let it get you down and if you are struggling then there are places out there that can help.

Take advantage of the weather while it lasts, a nice walk sounds good or how about going to a few pet shops with your kids if you've got any, i just go on my own and coo over the animals lol thats a free afternoon out, anything just to keep your mind off food for the weekend

:thankyou: Ninababes for your advice! Lmao at the kids thing- Im only 21 and dont intend to have kids for a good 10 years yet :D great idea tho!

What places out there can help me? Im in a situation where I have no cash and my wages wont cover my bills this month due to complications with payroll. All i have is a few hundred pounds in an ISA which is emergency money but if i leave it there til the end of this month i get a £200 merger bonus so cant afford to lose that money! Just dunno what to do.

Oh yes and the minor problem of a £9k student loan and 2 overdrafts! (other than that feeling positive) and on a good note I did get invited to an interview for tuesday for an amazing entry level position in marketing (its a global publishing company who i can promise you will have heard of) and pays 20k starting salary which would be great to get me out of this sticky situation!

xxx

i'll pm you wbs!!

Back