**We Can Do It Wednesday - Hour By Hour ! **

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charley24, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning All !

2lb lost this week (my lowest loss yet), I am going to try and stay positive and not dwell on the tuna and handful of crisps which I don't think made any difference anyways.

So now 11.10lbs and 1 stone less than the day I got married.

9lbs to go and 4 more weigh in's until my holiday. 2 more weeks SS and a week 810 a week 1000.

We will see.........!

Off to buy the school things today, shoes, uniforms etc, so busy day.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

My plans for this week - less bars (just 3 this week to my usual 4) more porridge as I am getting fed up with shakes, and more water water water !!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmam

Madmam Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have a good day shopping, don't beat yourself up over your loss, at least it wasn't a gain, you've done fantastic so far. Well done!

4. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning Charley - well done on the 2lbs!

I have finally got rid of the 1lb I put on at the weekend after my blow out. Which gives me until tomorrow to lose at least one more or I will have a week of staying the same which would be a shame.

I am on a water mission today!

5. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good morning all,
    Sounds like it's a day of missions today- mine is water and no nibbling- yesterday was atrocious but I won't go into details- I've now started a diary so you guys can all give me a boot when I go off track- we can win this war! (ooh how very braveheartish of me lol)

Have a good day xx

6. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I am home,

Guru - well done on getting rid of that pesky pound ! Same happened to me last Thurs, no blip just appeared - I was not happy !

Thanks Madmam - great name by the way, could have been me today !

Good luck with the no nibbling bubbly - I could nibble - must resist !

So did the shopping, spent £160 in an hour - sheesh ! School shoes, some things for holiday, managed to get 2 nice dresses for £10 each in a 14 - woo pee !

Now looking at my bank balance with a grim face hahaha !

Me !

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello Wednesday dieters

I am working from home but haven't yet done too much. Not going out this evening so will finish a report in front of the TV. Treated myself to some nice Murano glass jewellery on QVC - it was at a special reduced price (ha, ha - I always fall for the slick marketing ploys!)
    Well done charley and guru on your weight losses, every bit counts towards our goals.
    I need all the motivation I can gather, got another day trip (I am partial to coach excursions) tommorow, this time a canal cruise on River Thames in Berkshire and yet another cream tea will be served (I will have a shake). Last week my friends fed my scones to the ducks, so think we will treat them again.
    Despite my grumbling, this really is the best diet ever!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.