**We Can Do It Wednesday - Hour By Hour ! **

charley24

Silver Member
Morning All !

2lb lost this week (my lowest loss yet), I am going to try and stay positive and not dwell on the tuna and handful of crisps which I don't think made any difference anyways.

So now 11.10lbs and 1 stone less than the day I got married.

9lbs to go and 4 more weigh in's until my holiday. 2 more weeks SS and a week 810 a week 1000.

We will see.........!

Off to buy the school things today, shoes, uniforms etc, so busy day.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

My plans for this week - less bars (just 3 this week to my usual 4) more porridge as I am getting fed up with shakes, and more water water water !!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day shopping, don't beat yourself up over your loss, at least it wasn't a gain, you've done fantastic so far. Well done!

Morning Charley - well done on the 2lbs!

I have finally got rid of the 1lb I put on at the weekend after my blow out. Which gives me until tomorrow to lose at least one more or I will have a week of staying the same which would be a shame.

I am on a water mission today!

Good morning all,
Sounds like it's a day of missions today- mine is water and no nibbling- yesterday was atrocious but I won't go into details- I've now started a diary so you guys can all give me a boot when I go off track- we can win this war! (ooh how very braveheartish of me lol)

Have a good day xx

Hi I am home,

Guru - well done on getting rid of that pesky pound ! Same happened to me last Thurs, no blip just appeared - I was not happy !

Thanks Madmam - great name by the way, could have been me today !

Good luck with the no nibbling bubbly - I could nibble - must resist !

So did the shopping, spent £160 in an hour - sheesh ! School shoes, some things for holiday, managed to get 2 nice dresses for £10 each in a 14 - woo pee !

Now looking at my bank balance with a grim face hahaha !

Me !

Hello Wednesday dieters

I am working from home but haven't yet done too much. Not going out this evening so will finish a report in front of the TV. Treated myself to some nice Murano glass jewellery on QVC - it was at a special reduced price (ha, ha - I always fall for the slick marketing ploys!)
Well done charley and guru on your weight losses, every bit counts towards our goals.
I need all the motivation I can gather, got another day trip (I am partial to coach excursions) tommorow, this time a canal cruise on River Thames in Berkshire and yet another cream tea will be served (I will have a shake). Last week my friends fed my scones to the ducks, so think we will treat them again.
Despite my grumbling, this really is the best diet ever!

Back