We had a shake party this morning....

bunnycd

I made two of my clients some shakes the real way this morning.

9 ice cubes
Pack
70ml of water
and a Straw

= Very thick mcDonald milkshake like ice cream!

They were yummmy...

If you have not tried this you must xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmm sounds fab!
Maybe a stupid question, but do you need a proper blender or does a stick work?

You need a Braun blender (Hand held) another one of my clients use something called a Genie which you get at the shop called instore. Having the shakes in this way makes the diet 100 times easier. Trust me.

Elaine did you crush the ice first or does the stick blender do it?

Just put it all in a jug (plastic) then crushed it with the hand held wisk (Braun) works a treat. This way it thickens up really well.

Its not too cold, it makes you feel human honestly! Alternatively go eat it in the bath :)

Just drink them by the fire or Radiator! LOL

I only have my shakes with ice ,with 9 icecubes I use a spoon .I also do 4 cubes and 150ml cold water these are nice with straw both are lussh .Just a thought if I used a straw on the 9 ice cubes all those extra calories used .xx

I can only drink my shakes iced and I absolutely love them.

I fill 2 ice cube trays but only part freeze them, say for 45 mins, then pop the icy water in my blender, lovely and slushy without any ice chunks. This makes a pint.

I made two of my clients some shakes the real way this morning.

9 ice cubes
Pack
70ml of water
and a Straw

= Very thick mcDonald milkshake like ice cream!

They were yummmy...

If you have not tried this you must xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you do the comparison between LT and CD?

THe thick shakes were gorgeous.....

Not only were the thick shakes really yummy... but i read a post by ICEMOOSE who said that cold water (obviously icy-cream as well) burns more calories as your body has to work harder to warm itself.....

For every negative theres a positive :D
(pictures self sitting half dressed outside):rolleyes:

Keep happy everyone.....

be gorgeous....

Michelle x

Hi.. I have hand hel blender which I bought to puree my babys food when he was small... It has two litle blades on it i think. Will this do the job?

Back