We have a new consultant, and she's....

Annie68

Silver Member
We have a new consultant, and she's.... absolutely lovely. She's bouncy and full of beans and enthusiasm for us all.

The class I attend (and have gone to in the past) has regularly had new consultants. For some reason they don't seem to stay long. It's definately not the group as they are a fanastic group of men and women and we have such a good laugh. The consulant that just left had to start working full time so that's the reason she went. Although to be honest, I don't think we got our money's worth with her, without sounding too horrible. We just got any SW updates and then image therapy and that was it.

So the new consultant started last week and she really boosted the class. She asked us all what we wanted from the class what we hoped to get for our money. She went through mix2max today and explained it very well to everyone and she brought tasters in and was just lovely.

She says she's going to officially take over the group on January and stay with us. We did let her know about the disappearing consultants and she even talked to her manager about it and said she didn't want our class messing about any further, it's not fair to us and our incentive to lose weight.

I love this new consultant.. :D

It makes Image Therapy so much better when you like the Consultant. Ours is great too!

That is great, it makes such a difference to have a good consultant.

Back