We need some life back here on 100% :)... yay loads of life on here now!

cheers Liz and sunshine
I was thinking of doing some midway photos to help i am finding that the diet it all part of my daily routine now which is good i do have a battle with the water but i manage.

you all doing so well with your losses which really motivates me and to be fair the weeks are going really fast.

The thing that gets me through BBQ's, weekends away etc is the thought of having to start again lol and my SS+ week falls on my holiday week which will be a nice break for me.

great to hear that everyone is still plodding along xx

Plodding hahahahahahahahha....how lady like lol

Ahhh watergirl my waist....yes!!!! it's small....need the rest to catch up :)
I was watching that Loise Rednap repeat programe when she was showing the reality of getting to a size 0 (USA) and I actually had to pause the tv to look at her stats. My waist was smaller than hers and my bust the same and other measurments very similar when she started and she was in the 7's!!!!! (stones).How weird!

oo sunshine well done :D and well done kerry for resisting sorry i didnt comment last night brain was frizzled! :p the thing that seems to have gone down the most is my boobs! i should get my inch stats up here too hmmm i think i remember ive lost 5 inches on my hips so far and they have always been the biggest, most annoying thing as it stops me buying clothes as trousers dont go over them grrr lol! (they do now) but skirts i just used to pull over my head hahaa have a great day everyone :D xxxxx

we will let you off honey lol x

Hey this is fab. loads of peeps are back on 100% Yay it's so much better when we're all on yabbering away and keeping our hands busy typing :)

There's a really positive vibe on here xxx

i am always here yabbering away its stops me thinking of the f word lol

Yea me too. It's kept me going for so long I never tire of this forum either. It's fab I have some time at the moment to be on it so I'm making the most of it :) x

i am job hunting so i have plenty of time on my hands lol but i have been out of work since feb and its getting a bit old now and so is having no money thank god my hubby it subbing my CD

God that's stressful for you. So hard finding a job at the moment. xxx good luck x the right one will be just around the corner

Hiya you all...

Ive been away, far far away to the dark side of Slimming World, but I am now sat here totally depressed - another story... and thinking that I still have some shakes left, can I do this again...
So I have decided, I am going to use my shakes up, get into Ketosis and get focussed, then book to see my CDC again - she must be sick of my boomerang impressions by now..
Maybe when I am a bit happier with dealing with my weight, I might be better equipped to deal with the rest of the sh*t in my life at the moment...

Tracy

BTW - Sorry for hijacking your thread !!

WERTYUIL

welcome back tracy xx

Hiya you all...

Ive been away, far far away to the dark side of Slimming World, but I am now sat here totally depressed - another story... and thinking that I still have some shakes left, can I do this again...
So I have decided, I am going to use my shakes up, get into Ketosis and get focussed, then book to see my CDC again - she must be sick of my boomerang impressions by now..
Maybe when I am a bit happier with dealing with my weight, I might be better equipped to deal with the rest of the sh*t in my life at the moment...

Tracy

BTW - Sorry for hijacking your thread !!

Great to have you back hun. Keep posting and good luck with your re-start. Sorry you've been through some rough things. Sending hugs xxx

everyones gone again
to be fair eveywhere is a bit quiet on here at the moment
hope your all well

Back