Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weakness for cake!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by magb, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. magb

magb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.21%)
    Hoping to start weight watchers as soon as i have the points calc etc. (doing it from home). Before i get all that ive been eating healthily and exercising my butt off for about 9 days now, I was so proud of myself as shockingly i dont think ive been able to cope for much longer than that before! Anyway today i feel reallly guilty because i just eaten a piece of birthday cake (not the smallest piece):sigh: Ive managed to resist all this so far (as difficult as it has been!) and i dont know WHAT made me eat it today but now i feel realllly guilty! Feel a bit like all my hard work was a waste and all from once piece of cake lol! Anyway hopefully i can forget that and get back to it, go to the gym tonight etc. Will be much easier when i start weight watchers properly. Are there any suggestions for anything sweet i can eat that isnt TOO bad for me so that i dont break my healthy eating much more!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WW do a range of slices of cake, theyre about 1.5 points a slice, not the hugest portion but very tasty :)

4. magb

magb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.21%)
    anything sweet is good lol, I will have to invest in those! With so little points i wont feel guilty eating it ,just felt so bad today..not even been at it long but all i can do is keep going :)

5. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    ww carrot cake rocks, also they do biscuits which are yummy.

6. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    The Asda Good for You cake slices are good too. I think most are only a point - cheaper and lower in points than the ww ones!

My current fave is the date and walnut cake slice chopped in a bowl and covered with a WW vanilla yoghurt (1.5pts) ..... with just a little bit of imagination it could be spotted dick and custard.

The banana and vanilla ones are nice too and only 1.5 points for 2 slices.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i do have wine gums they are light wine gums 1.5 a pack!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.