Weakness for cake!

magb

Hoping to start weight watchers as soon as i have the points calc etc. (doing it from home). Before i get all that ive been eating healthily and exercising my butt off for about 9 days now, I was so proud of myself as shockingly i dont think ive been able to cope for much longer than that before! Anyway today i feel reallly guilty because i just eaten a piece of birthday cake (not the smallest piece):sigh: Ive managed to resist all this so far (as difficult as it has been!) and i dont know WHAT made me eat it today but now i feel realllly guilty! Feel a bit like all my hard work was a waste and all from once piece of cake lol! Anyway hopefully i can forget that and get back to it, go to the gym tonight etc. Will be much easier when i start weight watchers properly. Are there any suggestions for anything sweet i can eat that isnt TOO bad for me so that i dont break my healthy eating much more!

WW do a range of slices of cake, theyre about 1.5 points a slice, not the hugest portion but very tasty :)

anything sweet is good lol, I will have to invest in those! With so little points i wont feel guilty eating it ,just felt so bad today..not even been at it long but all i can do is keep going :)

The Asda Good for You cake slices are good too. I think most are only a point - cheaper and lower in points than the ww ones!

My current fave is the date and walnut cake slice chopped in a bowl and covered with a WW vanilla yoghurt (1.5pts) ..... with just a little bit of imagination it could be spotted dick and custard.

The banana and vanilla ones are nice too and only 1.5 points for 2 slices.

Back