Weakness for cake!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by magb, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. magb

magb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.21%)
    Hoping to start weight watchers as soon as i have the points calc etc. (doing it from home). Before i get all that ive been eating healthily and exercising my butt off for about 9 days now, I was so proud of myself as shockingly i dont think ive been able to cope for much longer than that before! Anyway today i feel reallly guilty because i just eaten a piece of birthday cake (not the smallest piece):sigh: Ive managed to resist all this so far (as difficult as it has been!) and i dont know WHAT made me eat it today but now i feel realllly guilty! Feel a bit like all my hard work was a waste and all from once piece of cake lol! Anyway hopefully i can forget that and get back to it, go to the gym tonight etc. Will be much easier when i start weight watchers properly. Are there any suggestions for anything sweet i can eat that isnt TOO bad for me so that i dont break my healthy eating much more!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WW do a range of slices of cake, theyre about 1.5 points a slice, not the hugest portion but very tasty :)

4. magb

magb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.21%)
    anything sweet is good lol, I will have to invest in those! With so little points i wont feel guilty eating it ,just felt so bad today..not even been at it long but all i can do is keep going :)

5. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    ww carrot cake rocks, also they do biscuits which are yummy.

6. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    The Asda Good for You cake slices are good too. I think most are only a point - cheaper and lower in points than the ww ones!

My current fave is the date and walnut cake slice chopped in a bowl and covered with a WW vanilla yoghurt (1.5pts) ..... with just a little bit of imagination it could be spotted dick and custard.

The banana and vanilla ones are nice too and only 1.5 points for 2 slices.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i do have wine gums they are light wine gums 1.5 a pack!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.