Weakness for cheese

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Anyone who knows me knows I adore cheese, to the extent my wedding cake was cheese :)

My inlaws to say "well done" for getting on my Post Graduate Degree sent me a box with 5 kinds of cheese in it, really lovely pressie n suprise but I now feel I have to eat it.

Lastnight I had the first chunk, smaller than the usual chunks of cheese I take, all night my tummy hurt not too bad, but no pain no gain I guess, guess I just want to eat up the cheese so it isn't sat in the fridge to tempt me.

Not sure the purpose of this post other than, to clear my head.

x

Cheese was my weakness too. I still have a little every now and again but not enough to have any side effects. people tend to fail more if they cut everything out. a little now and then should be ok just made sure its a little lol x

Glad I am not the only one with a weakness like this, how are you finding the xenical? x

just be careful tomorrow then. the tango effect often only happens 24 hours after youve eaten something you shouldnt. :)

Lastnight I had the first chunk, smaller than the usual chunks of cheese I take, all night my tummy hurt not too bad, but no pain no gain I guess, guess I just want to eat up the cheese so it isn't sat in the fridge to tempt me.

Congratulations on getting your Post Grad degree and the cheese sounds lovely. If you've been having cheese it would probably explain your posting on why you're poo's changed as the fat levels will be high for someone taking Xenical.

When I started taking the tablets I gave all the food I had which I couldn't eat to my parents, then friends bought me a chocolate birthday cake so that went in the freezer. You can usually freeze cheese so could you do that then perhaps have some at Christmas or for special occasions? It won't be looking at you!

Have you tried logging your food using My Fitness Pal? It really helps keep track of the fat levels in your food and Xenical works on the fat in your diet.

Ooo I may freeze some of the cheese didn't think of doing that, now there is a idea, next task try find some tin foil or a ziplock bag or 2 :) x

I love cheese! I don't eat meat or fish so cheese has always been my thang ;) I haven't had cheese as part of a meal in over 12 months! I would say I'm addicted to cheese and I don't buy it anymore unless I plan to do something with it for the kids and even then I only buy what I'm going to use.

Cheese on the upside is good for me at the moment, as it low carb and it's an aloowed ketogenic food, so yippee for me, but I'm not having it! ;)

I'm sat here trying to find the motivation to portion up n freeze the remaining nice cheese whcih is in the fridge, but know Il be tempted to slice of slivers for my tummy as I go, may wait a while then just DO IT. Also trying to plan what I want to eat tonight. x

Above everything it has to be the "cheese factor" that's missing outa my life!!! My kingdom for some cheese!!!!! Uuurgh

I like cheese a lot but I don't find it addictive. I quite happily don't eat it for several months at a time. Then when I do eat some it is probably as cheese on toast as a supper before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gave hubby some of the cheese, when I said to him I was about to put it in the freezer he went "noooo" so it is still in the fridge, I am sat in a different room to try avoid going near it today and chewing sugar free cinamon n mint gum a friend sent us from america.

I am glad I am not the only cheese feend..

Lea x

Back